Our strong sense of community is reflected in our uniform, which we expect our students to wear with pride, both within the school and outside in the wider community.
Navy blue or black shorts, a navy blue t-shirt and black plimsolls
- Shoes - Doc Marten boots and platform shoes/boots are not allowed. The base of the heel must be wider than a ten pence piece to ensure safety and stability and to avoid damaging the parquet floors. No open-toed or sling back styles are allowed. Boots/ wellingtons may be worn to and from school in winter, but must never be worn indoors.
- Hair Styles – pupil’s hair should be well-groomed and in a style suitable for school. Hair which is bleached, coloured, highlighted etc. is not acceptable. Short cropped hair must not have shapes, words or logos shaved into it. Plain gold, silver, white or navy hair clips may be worn if needed or plain navy or white hair bands. Coloured braids or brightly coloured headbands are not permitted.
- Jewellery is not permitted with the exception of small stud or sleeper earrings and a watch.
- Pupils also need a school bag, to carry their reading books and homework and any school letters. Please check regularly.
- Children in Reception to Year 2 are allowed book bags only not rucksacks.
Please ensure that all of your child’s clothing and belongings are clearly marked with his / her name. We are not responsible for items of clothing which go missing.