Our school objectives
- To ensure that staff and governors are aware of current legislation surrounding equality and diversity and understand our responsibility in this area;
- To promote cultural understanding, awareness and tolerance within our school community;
- To promote mental health awareness and develop appropriate support and interventions as necessary;
- To ensure achievement for all by working to close gaps in attainment and achievement between children, especially those eligible for Pupil Premium, children with special educational needs and disabilities, Looked After Children and those from minority ethnic groups;
- To continue to improve accessibility across the school site for children, staff and visitors with disabilities;
- To monitor the use of homophobic, sexist and racist language and incidents in our school and to support the victims and educate the perpetrators of such incidents appropriately;
- To continuously review and revise the curriculum so that it represents our diverse culture and society and encourages tolerance and respect for all.