2017-2018 SMP Priorities
The staff and governors are committed to raising standards of achievement for all pupils. The focus for our work this year is to:
• Improve the quality of teaching so that attainment and progress is good or better for all groups of children including Pupil Premium and EAL.
• Ensure “assessment without levels” continues to be robust and accurate through moderation.
• Raise standards in reading by reviewing practice and policy including the use of Accelerated Reading.
• To use Cornerstones to ensure a broad and balanced curriculum.
• Further develop our Catholic school ethos and values.
• To strategically lead the school through its expansion to four form of entry.